
We got the picture of our girls in the shirts that we sent them with their Welcome Bags! Abby saw their smiling faces and announced that they looked excited to come live with us. I can't believe we are leaving in 12 days. It's just unreal! I read an article in New York Magazine that I wanted to pass along. http://nymag.com/news/features/35817/ It is so interesting to look at all of the complexities of adoption. Randy and Justin Fried are a couple featured in the article. They adopted through AAI and are in the process of adopting again. I have communicated with them a little through email and they seem like amazing people. I feel like I have met so many extrodinary people throughout this whole process. We are so blessed!
1 comment:
Been thinking about you a lot the last few days hoping all is going well on the other side of the world with you and your new daughters. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!
Post a Comment